The Events & Tourism Association, in collaboration with the municipality of La Morra, organizes for Friday 12th, Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th April, “UNESCO Open Arms“, a weekend full of events: traveling shows of dance, theater, music, magic and games for children, sensorial and musical workshops, wine tastings and excellent products, aperitifs in music, exhibitions, open cellars, open monuments and free guided tours.
The pride will be the inauguration of the UNESCO Belvedere of Piazza Castello, which will be held on Sunday 14 April at 4.30pm.
FRIDAY 12TH APRIL
- At 9 pm in the church of San Martino, Stabat Mater Musica by Paolo Paglia
SATURDAY 13TH APRIL
- At 10.30am, at 12pm and from 3pm to 6pm, guided tours of the historic center of the town with open monuments. Departure from the tourist office in Piazza Martiri
- From 3 pm, in Piazza Castello, “Un bel vedere” (a nice view): performances of acrobatics on the ground and in the air, juggling, acrobatics and more than fifty dancers all afternoon
- Dance and circus workshops for children
- From 18 “Apericena” with music in the historic center
SUNDAY 14TH APRIL
- From 10.30 to 12 and from 15 to 18, guided tours of the historic center of the town with open monuments. Departure from the tourist office in Piazza Martiri
- Open cellars and tastings
- From 3 pm in Piazza Castello, La Morra Music Contest: musical competition for bands, soloists, musicians, young emerging artists and songwriters
- At 16.30, inauguration of the UNESCO Belvedere of Piazza Castello, just reopened with the Giuseppe Gabetti musical band of La Morra
- At 17.30 “Nasti” in concert and musical toast on the Belvedere
- At 9 pm, Easter concert with the Spiritual’s Friends Choir and the Bra Armonici Orchestra in the church of San Martino
For the whole weekend, exhibitions by Luca Capoccia, Susanna Chiaraviglio and Lorenzo Grosso, in the church of San Rocco and in the municipal cellar.