- Castile with the Museum of Prison Memory, the Museum of Chivalry Civilization and the collection of contemporary art of the Garuzzo Institute for Visual Arts – IGAV: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 to 6 pm; Sundays and holidays from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 to 7 pm;
- Casa Cavassa: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 10 to 13 and from 14 to 18; Sundays and holidays from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 to 7 pm;
- Ancient Palazzo Comunale with Pinacoteca Matteo Olivero and Civic Tower: Saturday 10 am to 1 pm and from2 to 6 pm; Sundays and holidays from and from 2 to 6 pm and from 2 to 6 pm ;
- Casa Pellico: 2nd and 4th Sundays and holidays from 2 to 7 pm.
- On Saturdays in Castile and at Casa Cavassa, three guided tours will start, focusing on the history and description of the museum sites, at 11 am, 3.30 and 4.30 pm; on Sundays and public holidays, an additional visit is added at 5.30 pm.
In addition, in Castile, on other opening days, the accompanying service will be active on the walkways to admire the surrounding panorama. At Casa Pellico, the entrance always includes the accompaniment of a CoopCulture guide.