- 5th/10th/11th/25th/26th MAY: Preview of Scrittorincittà. Every year, more than hundred writers meet other authors and present to the public their new books, offering a personal interpretation about the main theme of the edition. A series of polyphonic discussions, which are a precious moment to share for authors and the public.
- 1st and 2nd JUNE: Cuneo Comics & Games in Piazza Seminario, Via Roma and Piazza ex Foro Boario. The most interesting cultural and ludic event of the Cuneo province dedicated to comics, animation, role-playing games and videogames.
- 21st JUNE: Festa del Parco in the relax area of Santuario degli Angeli. Early summer party on the Gesso bank with free picnic, games and lots of fun.
- 1st/4th-5th MAY: Vinum in the centre of the city. 43a Fiera Nazionale dei vini di Langhe Roero e Monferrato (National fair dedicated to the Langhe and Monferrato wines) is the largest open air wine shop in Italy. This event joins street culture and high-quality products and conquers everyone thanks to a food and wine itineraty through the territory excellences among the historical centre of Alba and the hills included in the UNESCO World Heritage.
- From 23rd MAY to 2nd JUNE: Alba Music Festival held in the churches and in the historical palaces of Alba. Memorable concerts and international artists, a music festival organised in the dynamism of a city and an area of international vocation and attraction.
- 12th MAY: Motorfest in via Cuneo. Back to Bra the big event dedicated to motor vehicles. Exhibition of cars and motorcycles, side events and many surprises.
- 13th-19th MAY: Salone del libro per ragazzi at the multifunctional centre “Giovanni Arpino”. An event dedicated to young readers aged from 3 to 16 years. This event, on its 20th edition, this year focuses on the theme of “journey”.
- From 17th MAY: Aperitivo in consolle in the historical centre. Every Friday from 7pm appetizers and music in the locals oh the historical centre, inspired to the Italian and international cities.
- 18th MAY: Notte dei musei in all museums and at the Zizzola. Evening opening with free admission (from 6 pm to midnight) in the civic museums and seasonal reopening of the Zizzola Park and the “Casa dei Braidesi” museum. The Bra Photo marathon is also scheduled.
- 11th-12th MAY: Expoflora at the city park and inviale Alpi. The event proposes a rich exhibition of fruit and vegetable market where exhibitors from Piedmont and Liguria will offer visitors a true display of colors and fragrances.
- 19th MAY: Mercatino dell’Antiquariato e del Collezionismo (Antiquities and Collectionism market) in via Roma. On the stalls it will be possible to find objects, books, prints, paintings and frames, textiles, coins, stamps and antique furniture.
- 19th MAY: QuintEssenza in Piazza Santa Rosa and in the centre of the city. Herbs, spices and flowers that have applications in countless sectors. Many specialised exhibitors, divided into thematic areas, will flood the city with their rigorously natural, eco-sustainable and quality products.
- Until 26th MAY: START/history and art in Saluzzo. This festival is dedicated to every kind of art and this city will become the spring-summer cultural destination, confirming itself as an unmissable event for lovers of art and beauty in all its forms. Art, antiques and craftsmanship are the protagonists of a unique event of its kind.
- 8th-9th JUNE: READY 4 BIKE – URBAN DOWNHILL MONDOVÌ TROFEO “LA FUNICOLARE” will take placein Piazza S. Maria Maggiore and in the streets of Breo. The event involves bike lovers and the curious of the whole world of the bike, from the product to the event, from hiking to the competition, with the possibility of testing the products on dedicated paths, through the splendid Monregalese setting.
- Until 16th JUNE: Cracking Art: “Art Regenerates Art”. Location: among the streets of Mondovì. This artistic movement was born with the intention of changing the history of art through a strong social and environmental commitment, representing animals made with artificial but eco-sustainable material. All the works, in fact, after a series of uses are shredded and the regenerated plastic for the realisation of new installations.